Investment Analyst (f/m/d)
Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures (DvH Ventures) is one of Europe's leading early-stage investors. As an independent venture capitalist, DvH Ventures invests in tech companies, building successful investment clusters in areas including but not limited to Digital Health, Education or DeepTech.
In addition to capital, DvH Ventures supports with management expertise, an international investor network and with an exclusive media-for-equity program with access to strong brands such as Handelsblatt, DIE ZEIT, WirtschaftsWoche or Apotheken Umschau. DvH Ventures was founded in 2014 and today manages various venture capital funds.
In October 2020, DvH Ventures raised a digital health fund with Euro 60 million, which invests in technologies across Europe that solve future challenges in the healthcare sector.
As part of the investment team, you will be jointly responsible for building and managing the portfolio. The focus of your ambitious and challenging tasks will be, among others:
• Reviewing, evaluating and managing the deal flow
• Executing market and competition analyses
• Supporting the due diligence processes of potential investments
• Contributing to the strategic and operational support of our investments
• Supporting capital raising activities for the financing of portfolio startups
• Participating in pitches, expert discussions and advisory board meetings
After completing your bachelor or master studies in business and/ or STEM at a leading university, you have ideally gained first professional experience, e.g. at a management consultancy or in the VC and startup ecosystem. You are as curious as we are about how tomorrow's technologies will change the world, you like to think a few years ahead and you have a good feeling for how industries will change. In addition, we would like to see:
• A passion for startups, venture capital and new technologies
• Target-oriented way of working combined with high analytical standards
• Self-determined, autonomous and forward thinking working standards
• Strong communication skills, reliability and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Quick thinking and enjoy working in a constantly changing environment
• Fluency in German and English
If these challenges sound exciting to you, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail at email@example.com.